This is the homepage of Michinari Kono, who is a researcher at the University of Tokyo.
I work on HCI and related fields.
My current interests are human augmentation, VR, and fabrication.
- In-Pulse: Inducing Fear and Pain in Virtual Experiences.
- Design Guideline for Developing Safe Systems that Apply Electricity to the Human Body.
- Flufy: Recyclable and Edible Rapid Prototyping using Fluffed Sugar.
IUI 2018 (Demo)
- Design and Study of a Multi-Channel Electrical Muscle Stimulation Toolkit for Human Augmentation.
- JackIn Airsoft: localization and view sharing for strategic sports.
- Intentiō: power distribution through a potentialized human body.
- lapillus bug: Creature-like Behaving Particles Based on Mid-Air Acoustic Manipulation and Interaction with them.
ACE 2014 / TVRSJ 2014
- tamable looper: Creature-like expressions and interactions by movement and deformation of clusters of sphere shaped magnets.
TVRSJ 2013 / SIGGRAPH 2012 (Posters)